I can put together a custom plan based on your needs, including reviewing text, photos, performing documented test-builds, and more. I’ve worked in this capacity on the following books:
- Robots for Kids by Randy Sarafan (No Starch Press)
- Fashioning Technology: A DIY Intro to Smart Crafting by Syuzi Pakhchyan (MAKE Books)
For the following online classes, I provided feedback to text and images, including minor rewrites, to improve the technical accuracy and replicability of the instructions.
- Electronics Class on Instructables by Randy Sarafan
- Raspberry Pi Class on Instructables by Lara Grant
- Meat Class on Instructables by Mike Warren
Product & Documentation Evaluations
I can perform a thorough test of your maker kit, hobby electronics or craft project, or other products and their documentation. You can expect me to try to follow your instructions to use the product, then provide honest, knowledgable feedback to improve your product and its instructions, including minor rewrites and photos where necessary. Some clients also opt to hire my photography services during this process as well.